Unlike other crafting abilities, Tattooing can be performed anywhere. Hold the required ink in one hand and a Ritual Tattoo Kris in the other. Use TATTOO <Tattoo> <Target> to apply a tattoo.
Ink requires ingredients which are found and foraged in various places.
- Teal Tattoo of the Hydra - Increases all resistances by 5%
- Amber Tattoo of the Eagle - Grants flying
- Gold Tattoo of the Lion - Increases health by 10%
- Olive Tattoo of the Crocodile - Increases armor by 10%
- Violet Tattoo of the Panther - Increases dodge by 5%
- Grey Tattoo of the Gorilla - Increase armor and health by 5%
- Scarlet Tattoo of the Spider - Increases critical chance by 10%
- Blue Tattoo of the Whale - Grants waterbreathing and increased swim speed
- Red Tattoo of the Scorpion - Increases surge by 10%
- White Tattoo of the Moon - Increases mana, attack and spell power by 5%, grants light
- Black Tattoo of the Bat - Decreases spell costs by 10%
- Green Tattoo of the Tree - Increases armor and regeneration by 5%
- Yellow Tattoo of the Sun - Increases health, attack and spell power by 5%, grants light