The Riding skill involves mounted combat abilities such as charging, jousting and trampling over your opponents.
- Equestrian - increases your mount's bonuses based on your skill rank (rank 1)
- Charge - while mounted you can CHARGE to attack and engage without using ADVANCE (rank 5)
- Trample - CHARGE knocks down standing targets and deals extra damage to prone targets (rank 7)
- Jousting - doubles the damage bonus gained from charging (rank 9)
- Reinforced Saddles - gives your mount armor rating, stacking with Armored Steed ability (rank 10)
- Mount Attack - use MATTACK to attack with your mount, even while unbalanced (rank 12)
- Overrun - when you charge and knock a target prone, you have a chance to not be engaged (rank 15)
- Advanced Maneuvers - different mount types provide you with different benefits (rank 17)
- Exotic Mounts - ride special mounts and increase the effectiveness of mounts you ride (rank 18)
- Deeper Bond - doubles the effectiveness of mounts you ride (rank 20)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.