The school of Necromancy Magic involves communion with death and darkness. The spells cast may be destructive or beneficial, but always involve ghastly and abominable means.
- Deathly Chill - deals cold damage over time and reduces the target's damage dealt (rank 1)
- Willow Wisp - conjures a ghostly light to provide sight and increase spell power (rank 3)
- Fear - causes the target to become afraid and unwilling to fight (rank 5)
- Raise Dead - uses body parts to create undead minions to fight for the caster (rank 7)
- Syphon Soul - drains life from the target and gives it to the caster (rank 10)
- Hex - curses the target, draining their mana and increasing damage taken (rank 13)
- Soul Trap - conjures a gem when the monster dies so it can be summoned as a pet (rank 14)
- Demon Hide - forms a thick, demonic hide around the caster, increasing max health (rank 16)
- Dark Prowess - shadows imbue the target with dark power, increasing their damage done (rank 17)
- Ancient Plague - inflicts the target with a disease which can spread to others (rank 20)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.