The Marksmanship skill centers around the use of ranged combat weapons such as bows and crossbows. These weapons do not require you to ADVANCE on the target before you ATTACK.
- Ranged Weaponry - increases damage and surge when attacking with bows and crossbows (rank 1)
- Clean Kill - bows and crossbows deal more damage against targets with full health (rank 3)
- Rapid Fire - temporarily reduces unbalance time from ranged attacks by 1 second (rank 7)
- Hobble Shot - attacks with bows and crossbows will slow targets engaging you (rank 10)
- Precision - your ranged attacks ignore some armor against immobile targets (rank 12)
- Tether Shot - use TETHER to fire a shot which prevents a target from flying or advancing (rank 13)
- Volley - fires a volley of arrows or bolts, attacking all monsters you're not engaging (rank 15)
- Trick Quiver - allows you to enhance your arrows or bolts with an elemental attack (rank 16)
- Overwhelm - hitting a target 3 times in a row will reduce their health and knock them prone (rank 18)
- Perfect Aim - you have a 100% hit rate when attacking with bows or crossbows (rank 20)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.