Students of Illusion Magic attempt to gain an advantage in various situations or directly impact how reality is perceived, usually by bending light and conjuring visions.
- Illusory Force - uses an invisible force to shove the target violently (rank 1)
- Conjure Food - creates food that can be eaten to restore health (rank 3)
- Fireflies - conjures fireflies to distract a target and make them easier to hit (rank 5)
- Unlock - attempts to conjure a key for the targeted door's lock (rank 8)
- Prismatic Shield - conjures a shield of colorful light which increases resistances (rank 10)
- Silence - causes the target to be unable to speak or cast spells (rank 12)
- Calm - pacifies a hostile monster or soothes an ally's adrenaline (rank 14)
- Invisibility - allows the friendly target to temporarily move about unseen (rank 16)
- Mirror Image - conjures three illusory copies of the caster to confuse enemies (rank 18)
- Spectral Dragon - conjures a massive, illusory dragon of spectral energy (rank 20)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.