The school of Enchantment Magic often focuses on conjuring beneficial magical energies, as well as the imbuement of living or inanimate targets with mysterious charms.
- Transmogrify - transforms the target monster into a harmless critter, like a mouse (rank 1)
- Muddle - deals psychic damage and disrupts spellcasting (rank 3)
- Gills - causes the target to grow gills, allowing them to breathe underwater (rank 5)
- Wisdom - increases the friendly target's mana regeneration rate (rank 7)
- Dispel - removes buffs from monsters and mental afflictions from players (rank 8)
- Charm - attempts to charm a humanoid monster so that they will fight as a pet (rank 11)
- Euphoria - restores a moderate amount of health to the caster's group (rank 13)
- Sleep - attempts to put every monster in the room into a mystical slumber (rank 15)
- Mana Shield - conjures a shield which converts damage taken into increased max mana (rank 17)
- Enchant Item - temporarily imbues armor/jewelry with an extra effect of the caster's choice (rank 20)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.