Divinity Magic centers around the use of ancient rituals, prayers and incantations which attempt to entreat the immortal and spiritual forces of the realms.
- Smite - lashes the target with divine energy (rank 1)
- Void Prison - banishes the monster to a void, leaving them unable to act (rank 2)
- Blinding Light - unleashes a brilliant, divine light which blinds engaged monsters (rank 4)
- Cure - removes physical afflictions like blind, deaf, paralysis, exhaustion and bleed (rank 7)
- Heal - restores a moderate amount of health to the target (rank 10)
- True Sight - allows the target to see invisible or hidden targets (rank 12)
- Sanctuary - temporarily protects the current room, preventing monsters from entering (rank 14)
- Bless Weapon - temporarily increases the level of the target weapon (rank 17)
- Soul Summon - summons the target willing player, alive or dead, to the caster's location (rank 19)
- Resurrection - brings the target dead player back to life, without any loss of gold or experience (rank 20)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.