You must be at your guild's alchemy laboratory and have in your inventory whatever ingredients are required for the potion you wish to brew. Hold an Alchemy Flask in one hand and a Vial of Sweetwater in the other. Use BREW <Potion> to brew the desired potion or to see what ingredients you are missing.
You can also use BREW alone to see what potions you are able to brew.
Potion ingredients can be found and foraged in a variety of places.
- Greater Healing Potion - Restores more health than common potions
- Greater Mana Potion - Restores more mana than common potions
- Rejuvenation Potion - Restores both health and mana
- Deathshade Potion - Increases necrotic, radiant, and poison resistances and damage by 5% for 1 hour
- Mageblood Potion - Increases all resistances, spell resistance, and spell power by 5% for 1 hour
- Prismatic Potion - Grants 75% fire, cold, and lightning resistance for 1 minute
- Dragonskin Potion - Increases armor by 5% and both attack and spell power by 100 for 1 hour
- Bloodrage Potion - Increases all damage dealt by 5% and absorbs the next 250 damage for 1 minute